Get quick expert opinion on your query

Step 1:

Post your query For eg. I have filed my return for FY 2019-20 but I have not received my refund what process I should follow?

Step 2:

Your query will be presented to our panel of experts. Our registered experts are having average experience of 9 years in addition to their respective professional qualification like Chartered accountant, Company secretary, Advocate/Lawyer, CMA ,Cost accountants and masters in Finance. Who will give opinion on your query.

Step 3:

You are done with post query, now you can track response received on your dashboard.