Submit your Requirement

Expertmile Admin Expertmile Technologies private limited, Admin

8 months ago

Change bank from PMC for income tax refund-20190927014909.png

Change your bank details as per Income tax records to get Income tax refund in your NON PMC bank account. Otherwise refund will get credited in your PMC bank account and you wont be able to withdraw the same.

  • x
  • x
  • x

There are currently no comments on this topic. Be the first one to comment.

to post comment