ITR filing GST filing Accounting outsourcing services

How i can help


Search    Ask query
Get work done

Expertmile Admin Expertmile Technologies private limited, Admin

3 years ago

A person registered under existing law (Central Excise/Service Tax/VAT) and who has been granted registration on a provisional basis wants to opt\ for composition scheme. How and when can he do that?


Such a person has to electronically file a duly signed/verified intimation in FORM
GST CMP-01, on the common portal, prior to 22nd June, 2017 or such further period as may be allowed by the Commissioner.

  • x
  • x
  • x

to post comment