ITR filing GST filing Accounting outsourcing services

How i can help


Search    Ask query
Get work done

Expertmile Admin Expertmile Technologies private limited, Admin

3 years ago

What are the charges to be paid while submitting the 'Form for Changes or Correction in TAN data for TAN allotted'?


One has to pay 55 +( Goods and Service Tax, as applicable) to NSDL e-Gov/TIN-FC as processing fees while submitting application at the TIN-FC or making online application.

"Income tax India"

  • x
  • x
  • x

to post comment