ITR filing GST filing Accounting outsourcing services

How i can help


Search    Ask query
Get work done

1 week ago

Transfer of money by Karta to HUF (1. My mother is Karta in HUF acct consisting me and my brother as member. 2. I and my brother each have HUF acct having our wife and sons as member. The question is My mother has some money lying in her personal acct income from which is being taxed normally with her income. What is the best way to transfer this money to HUF account so that tax implications are minimal. (Mother's HUF has minimal income, only from fixed deposits))

  • x
  • x
  • x

to post comment