ITR filing GST filing Accounting outsourcing services

How i can help


Search    Ask query
Get work done

1 week ago

Rights of the transferee after dissolution (Once the partnershil is dissolved and after the assignment of the rights of a partner, can the transferee file a criminal complain against other partners who have wronged the firm in their personal capacity?)

  • x
  • x
  • x

to post comment