ITR filing GST filing Accounting outsourcing services

How i can help


Search    Ask query
Get work done

1 year ago

Good morning sir,

Greeting of the day!!!

I am an individual taxpayer and have been serving in government organization. Last year I took study leave for 2 -year PG programme from my employer.

My study leave was approved with a bond amount equal to my salary in this period as per “CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES (LEAVE) RULES, 1972, Chapter VI - Study Leave” and accordingly, I have been providing salary during my study leave and I have been bearing the academic fees of the higher study.

Since I am getting the salary from my employer, therefore, I paying income tax as per my slab.

I want to ask you a question that if I get a better opportunity in a different organization after completion of my PG course and I break the bond and deposit the amount equal to 2-year salary, Will I get back my income tax amount which I am paying on my salary.

Practically when I break the bond, I have to refund my total salary amount and when I have not earned a single penny during this period so why should I pay income tax.

Kindly through some light and guide how I can save my income tax proactively if there is no provision after submitting the tax.

If you need more details I am happy to share.

  • x
  • x
  • x

to post comment