ITR filing GST filing Accounting outsourcing services

How i can help


Search    Ask query
Get work done

PARAS CHHAJED Paras Chhajed & Co., Partner

1 year ago

Financial statements were finalised and uploaded with Tax Audit Report. There has been an error in the value of closing stock. What recourse is available for correction of the same. Can one revise the profit and loss account and balance sheet and tax audit report ? Please guide. Thanks


  • x
  • x
  • x

to post comment