ITR filing GST filing Accounting outsourcing services

How i can help


Search    Ask query
Get work done

2 months ago

Reduction in tax under 80E (I have taken a higher education loan from my employer Airports Authority of India. An amount of about Rs. 62000 has been deducted from my salary as interest on the said loan in the last financial year. Can I claim reduction of Income Tax under section 80E for the interest paid?)

  • x
  • x
  • x

to post comment