Subscribe and get "Guide For Startups"
SEBI Operational Guidelines for FPIs & DDPs under SEBI (Foreign Portfolio Investors), Regulations 2019 and for Eligible Foreign Investors.
1. SEBI (Foreign Portfolio Investors) Regulations, 2019 (“the Regulations”) have been notified and have come into force with effect from September 23, 2019.
2. In order to operationalise the Regulations, it has been decided to issue necessary guidance under regulation 44 of the Regulations to ensure efficient transition from SEBI (Foreign Portfolio Investors) Regulations, 2014.
3. The guidance is being issued in form of the Operational Guidelines which are annexed herewith.
4. The existing Circulars, FAQs, operating guidelines, other guidance issued by SEBI from time to time shall stand withdrawn with the issuance of the Operational Guidelines.
5. This circular is issued in exercise of powers conferred under Section 11 (1) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992.
6. A copy of this circular is available at the web page “Circulars” on our website www.sebi.gov.in. Custodians are requested to bring the contents of this circular to the notice of their FPI clients.
Login to post comment