Subscribe and get "Guide For Startups"
Soon you will get e - PAN Card instantly online in few minutes for Free
The income tax department is set to launch a facility to issue PAN Permanent Account Number, online with the help of Aadhaar, which will be almost on real time basis. The scheme will be launched in coming month and anyone who wants to get PAN, can fill form online with the help of details as mention in Aadhaar and get New PAN within few minutes. The New PAN will be free of cost and no amount will be charged from Individuals.
Those who want to avail an e-PAN will have to quote their Aadhaar number following which a one-time password (OTP) will be sent on their mobile number
No Requirement to upload any documents
Since the data provided in Aadhaar such as address, date of birth, father name, etc is available, no new documents is require to be uploaded. The applicant will get digital signed EPAN with QR Code, which will be encrypted for security and additional safety
Pilot project has already been conducted with more than 50k EPAN issued across India. In Budget 2019 Government has allowed interchangeability of Aadhaar and PAN, this move of online PAN will help generate PAN for all Aadhaar holders without any trouble. Those who have lost PAN can also apply new PAN with the help of above mention facility
Process to Get E PAN
All those who had applied for a fresh PAN or made a change in their PAN card details through UTI / NSDL can download a PDF of their e-PAN card by sharing their PAN and date of birth.
1) Go to the official website, NSDL
2) Click here to download e-PAN card free of cost (For PANs allotted/changes confirmed by ITD in last 30 days).
3) Enter the required details (Like PAN number, Aadhaar details, date of birth etc.)
4) After the payment, a unique 15 digit number will be given which you use for further Correspondence.
5) After verification, your PAN card will be dispatched. E-PAN cards are issued to both new and old PAN card holders.
Login to post comment